About Dikshant Mehta
Hello, visitors welcome to my personal blog. I am Dikshant Mehta. I was quite excited when I started this blog, and it started increasing with time. Every time I write something on the internet while it’s a caption on Instagram, or a 700 words blog, or even a review I feel something. I really like the concept of writing on the internet. Writing is the easiest way among the hardest ones to share something with the world.
I really like podcasts too, I wish I could start one soon. . I have a desire to write until the very end. I believe I found my passion, it’s writing while stroking the keys of the keyboard. But it would be magical if it’s a typewriter. The impulse to buy one typewriter is the same as that of buying a telescope.
Sometimes I am the most talkative person in the room, most of the time I just remain silent. I am an introvert mostly, yes mostly because. Being an introvert is not as binary. You are like seventy percent introvert and 30 percent extrovert. And there are many variables on which part of your character you are going to reveal depends.
I think sometimes, and other times I think while writing. Because diving into your own thoughts is like finding your own depths.
There are storms, calmness, beauty, evil, every kind of vibe when you dive inside. Writing about your opinions, observation, and anything that comes up in the mind is the freedom of writing. And we should enjoy it.
- You become more fearlessIt’s 10:03 pm and I want to talk about “fear”. I’ve read somewhere that humans are born with only two fears; the fear of heights and the fear of loud noise. And any other fear is created by our own minds. And the fear of heights and fear of loud voices, can also be conquer. […]
- The Attention: Where is it all the time?Hello everyone. There are times in my life and one of them is pretty recently, that makes me think about this word, and everything about, “attention”. What is attention, by the way? There are four main definitions that fit exactly, and also depicts its meaning in different situations. But before discussing it in layman’s terms, […]
- Maths is life? Absolutely not, but would be a beautiful part.I remember when I was young maybe 5-6 years old once start persevering with my mother about a notebook that I liked in a Stationary store. She said to me, “What would you do with that fat big notebook that used to be for people who practice lots of mathematics?” But insisted and told her […]
- Frisson? Yes, absolutely.Whenever you listen to some music, that’s get connected to inner you. And there is a sudden emotional reaction to this, and the most extreme and the absolute one is known as “frisson“. Almost everyone feels these “chills” while listening to something beautiful. But I don’t know whether I have to tell my playlist or […]
- Some Days are Special!!In everyone’s life, there are times, days, weeks, even hours that are special for them. At those times they remember and smile to feel the exact same state of mind. By thinking the same feeling, generating with the same intensity. Let’s say your first day in a new town. You always gonna remember that. The […]
- Can’t we just live neutral?What’s wrong with living with neither happiness nor sadness, neither riches nor rags, neither anger nor excitement, neither anxiety nor joy. The zest of life is to live like any other species on the planet. But humans involved some emotions or impulsive emotions that want to compel them to live life with something more and […]